All Spring Brain Conference Attendees and in particular trainees are encouraged to submit abstracts for poster presentations until March 15, 2020.
Four abstracts submitted by trainees will be selected for an oral presentation during the designated session. The oral presentation should be prepared for 10-12min leaving a minimum of 3-5min for discussion. Presenters are kindly requested to practice their presentations and make sure they do not exceed the allotted time. Posters will be displayed throughout the meeting and will be formally presented during the designated Poster Session.
All submitted abstracts should include the following information in this order:
1. Full names of all authors, with the presenter’s name underlined
2. Full affiliations for all authors
3. The title of the poster in bolded font
4. The body of the abstract, not to exceed 250 words.
5. 3-5 keywords to be used for selecting appropriate abstract evaluators
6. An indication of whether you wish your abstract to be considered for an oral presentation
7. The presenter/trainee’s current status (i.e. graduate student, post-doctoral fellow, research scientist etc.)
Please fit all information in a single page using legible font style and size (Arial size 12 recommended) and send a single document in pdf format to the following e mail address: email@example.com.
Abstracts submitted past the March 15 deadline, and abstracts submitted by faculty or other senior scientists (non-trainees) will not be considered for an oral presentation but can still be presented as posters. To make sure appropriate space is available, please make every effort to submit your abstract on time.