Abstract Submission for oral and poster presentations:
Spring Brain Conference Attendees are encouraged to submit abstracts by Wednesday, February 26, 2020 for oral presentations on hot topics (open for submission by any attendee) and for short oral presentations (open for trainees only). Selected speakers will be notified on Friday February 28, 2020. Abstract submission for poster presentations will remain open until March 15th 2020.
The hot topic presentations will be offered a regular 20 min slot with 5 min of discussion. The short oral presentations for trainees should be prepared for 10-12min leaving 3-5min for discussion. All presenters are kindly requested to practice their presentations and make sure they do not exceed their allotted time.
Posters will be displayed throughout the meeting and will be formally presented during the designated Poster Session.
All submitted abstracts should include the following information in this order:
1. The title of the study in bolded font
2. Full names of all authors, with the presenter’s name underlined
3. Full affiliations for all authors
4. The body of the abstract, not to exceed 250 words.
5. 3-5 keywords to be used for selecting appropriate abstract evaluators
6. An indication of whether you wish your abstract to be considered for an oral presentation
7. The presenter/trainee’s current status (i.e. graduate student, post-doctoral fellow, research scientist)
Please fit all information in a single page using legible font style and size (Arial size 12 recommended) and send a single document in pdf format to the following e mail address: .
Abstracts submitted past the March 15 deadline, and abstracts submitted by faculty or other senior scientists (non-trainees) will not be considered for an oral presentation but can still be presented as posters. To make sure appropriate space is available, please make every effort to submit your abstract on time.